If you are of the male species I ask kindly, that you click away from this post. If you chose to read it anyway, well, I can’t stop you. I must warn you however, that this may change the way … Continue reading
My whole life I have been something of a misfit. I am a Christian and I like piercings, unnaturally colored hair and tattoos. My hair is often blue, teal and/or pink. Currently I have industrial piercings in both of my … Continue reading
I am totally loving this Periodic Table Of DC Super Heros!!! I wanna be like them when I grow up! k?
Today is a day for being thankful. Well, I have much to be thankful for. Of that there is no doubt. We woke up this morning and watched Star Trek the Next Generation reruns until I had to drag myself out of the warmth and comfort to cook for our dinner with my family. We had a great time. Although, this year seemed quiet compared to thanksgivings past. Nothing wrong with that. Just different.
So, here is my Nerd’s wife list of things I am thankful for this year:
1. My Nerd. Without him my life would be dull and lonely.
2. Pokemon. It keeps my entire family entertained so that I can be productive or find a moment of peace and quiet.
3. The Nerd kingdom. Nerd Dearest goes and has a good time with all the other nerds and comes home a little more stress free.
4. The Sims. I love my little Sims and all the drama that comes with them. They give me the opportunity to kick back and enjoy something mind numbing!
5. Sci fi. Oh yeah I went there. I am a HUGE fan. Even before I met Nerd Dearest, though what I had seen was very limited.
6. Books. My imagination would be lacking without them. I think they keep it sharp and properly functioning.
7. My sister-in-law. Totally. I received another package from her full of goodies from Japan. She’s amazing.
8. Ridiculous YouTube videos. My minions re-enact them and that brings much joy and laughter to our house.
9. Passion. It makes life exciting. It makes your hobbies something you enjoy. It gives life meaning.
10. Blankets. Because I am really. Really. Really. Really cold right now. 😁
I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! May you fall into a food coma peacefully and uninterrupted!
I have really missed playing WoW lately. The late nights leveling a toon, raiding, healing a dungeon or PVPing with you’re friends. Headset on and let the chaos flow… I always was an Alliance gal. I had a night elf druid that I played the most, Ilthaelyn on the Dark Iron server. We had good times. We stopped playing a little while before Blizzard released the Panderan Monks expansion. We quit due to financial issues but once we saw how much they changed the game play later on, we felt comfort in the fact that we made the right decision for us. I still miss it though!