Autumn is around the corner in the south! In fact, we have a cold front coming through and we’re supposed to wake up to low 50 degree temperatures! I am really excited, because I am a hoodie addict and I can now start bringing them out of the closet! So in honor of that, I think Nerd Dearest needs this hoodie so I can wear it.
I seem to post here so irregularly that someone thinking to mention me in something like this is pretty darn epic. I have to be honest when “Noelle” from Already Laughing contacted me with a nomination for the Liebster Award. I admit I was curious as to what this was all about so I looked it up. The Liebster Award is granted to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and who deserve some support and recognition to keep on with their blogging! Well needless to say I was really excited! What better way to get to know your blogging peers?! Awesome! So I am totally all in!
So, rules are as follows:
1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You have to nominate other bloggers (people with less that 200 followers).
3. You have to answer the questions given to you.
4. You have to create another set of questions for whomever you nominate.
5. You have to notify whomever else you choose to nominate that they have been nominated.
Simple enough right? I think so.
Here are the Questions I must answer:
1. What mythical creature do you wish was real?
I would totally have to say the Dragon. I LOVE them. They are amazing and can fly. To be honest though, I would only want them to be real as long as I could be on friendly terms with them!
2. If calories didn’t exist, what would you eat for dinner tonight?
Whether or not they exist I am having pizza. I know its unhealthy, and I KNOW its outside of my diet but sometimes, you just need a good slice!
3. Which season of the year do you look forward to most?
I LOVE autumn.
The trees change color, cooler weather arrives (which if you live in Texas you KNOW that’s a good thing) and I LOVE fall clothes. Boots, jackets, jeans, hats… yep love it.
5. Where was your favorite vacation spot?
I am a little torn on this one. As a teenager my family used to go camping in Arkansas for 2 weeks in the fall. Those were some of my best times. However I LOVE the ocean! So… Either one and I am great!
6. Where is your dream vacation spot?
Dangerous question because I have MANY. I Love the history of the British Isles. Particularly Scotland and Ireland. I have also always wanted to visit Japan and Russia. Such rich history. I love history. So I think my dream vacation would need to include indefinite time and unlimited funds so that I could experience all of this to the fullest.
7. Star Trek or Star Wars (how you answer this will determine if we could be real life friends )?
Umm… Both. Used to be just Star Wars (Nerd Dearest introduced me to it.) but recently I find that I really enjoy Star Trek also.
8. Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
I have a severe sweet tooth! Especially when chocolate is involved.
9. Do you believe in miracles?
10. If you were a character on F.R.I.E.N.D.S., which would you be?Knowing myself as I do? Likely some strange combination of Phoebe, Monica and Rachel. Weird I know, but I don’t think I hold enough traits as one single character!
So, my nominees, because I really enjoy keeping up with your blogs, are:
1. Geek Leak2. Ramblings of ravashing beauties
3. Busy Crafting Mommy
4. My Mommy is a Gamer
5. A Dad’s Guide to Growing a Nerd
6. Thinker Mom
7. All the Rest
You guys all deserve more recognition for sure! I may not always have time to comment, but I do visit and read your posts as often as I can!
Now then, My questions that you all must answer are these:
1. What is your dream job?
2. If you could live ANYWHERE in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is something that you feel you excel at doing?
5. What is your all time favorite food?
6. If you could choose any Superhero power what would it be?
7. What would you do with said power?
8. What your favorite outfit? (I’m a girl sorry guys I want to know!)
9. You are planning the perfect date, what is it?
10. Choose 1 word that describes you the best?
I am really looking forward to your answers!