Nerd Dearest HATES swimming with a passion greater than anything Nerd’s could possible have a passion for. Seriously. I kid you not.
We are currently at a potluck with some friends. These friends have a pool and we have a 4 year old mini who isn’t swimming too well on her own and I’m trying to find a way to convince home to join me in the pool with the minis!
I have some ideas hence the post title.
5 ways to get a Nerd into the pool:
5. Steal his magic cards and toss them in the pool. If you don’t have a death wish seal them in a waterproof bag first.
4. Bribe him. Tell him you’ll buy him a comic book of his choosing if he gets in the water.
3. Waterproof a hand held Nintendo device complete with Pokemon games, place on top of a float in the middle of the pool and tell him he’s gotta catch ’em all!
2. Hire a Princess Leia impersonator to get in the pool in the most favored costume she has. You know the one I’m talking about…
1. Find a group of several capable men who are willing to forcibly manhandle him into the pool. Then it’s too late, he’s already wet.